Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wallet

Last night, after sending my son to 'kelas mengaji',  I open my fabric box and found some cotton flannel  I had bought few month ago... I love flannel because of its softness . Certain tailor use it as 'kain bedung' or 'barut' for new born baby..... I start to think... what to do with this flannel... And next week my order of Joann Flannel will arrives from US and my flannel stock start ...booommm... but what to do with flannel if you don't have baby anymore...

Fikir punya fikir.....

Tada .......... 







My first handmade wallet... Not bad huh.. Try this by yourself . Instead of  heavy cotton or normal cotton, I think cotton flannel also a good choice for making a wallet. Really soft . So adorable.. I love it so much. But you have to be carefully, some normal sewing machine maybe needs few adjustment because this flannel is quite thick. Especially at the pocket area where you use to sew few pieces of your fabric.


Love,





3 comments:

Diah Rothman said...

Lovely and very neat works you made there.... :)

nizacraft said...

TQ. I hope more improvement next time... thanks for visiting me :)

+faten+ said...

cantek la sis..did u have another colour of fabric?

Post a Comment