Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My First Patchwork ( Cushion Pillow)


Really busy right now... I have several order to finish. I have two (dua dalam satu masa, jangan tak percaya) sew along activity. Also have to finish by end of this month. I have to transfer to other department which is totally different compare than my current job. But..... I still can't control my self to try new project for my self... I bought 5 different patterns of fabric from Cottage Patch, Ampang Jaya. Just took few hour during night before maghrib, before dinner and before sleep as well for three night to plan, draw, cut and sew My First Patchwork pillow case... kecik jer 16 inch by 16 inch... 

so, enjoy.....







Love,



6 comments:

Diah Rothman said...

Lovely, Niza...... :)

MamaDaniel said...

kiut... ;D

DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE said...

Hello!
Very beautiful blog!
caucsusgeography.blogspot.com

nizacraft said...

DR : TQ . Actually, your work really inspired me a lot.... :)

Mama D : TQ dear. I pun baru belajar. Now in progress doing pillow case for my three little boys... hopefully can finish it before middle march...:)

Amin : TQ

Mila@Rimbun said...

suka suka.. sangat cantik.. matching colour..

nizacraft said...

tq kak mila....

Post a Comment