Monday, September 16, 2013

My Precious Collection : Unforgettable Moments

Salam All..

Have you remember my previous post about Pandora

Here is my collection. Tak banyak but I' really satisfied.  



I really admire the golden clip bracelet. Harga boleh tahan but depends on individual perspective. Some people said it is better we buy gold compare than Pandora because the value of gold can still remain. I'm buying jewellery not for selling. It just for my personal satisfaction. It's a reward for myself. 


Love,

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

riesya rizyani said...

salam perkenalan sis..
pandora my fav.. tapi hubby x kasi beli..

http://mummyumardian.blogspot.com
http://dnibabyscute.blogspot.com

Crack Name said...

I like your post style as it's unique from the others I'm seeing on the page.
Comic Life

Crack Repack said...

https://crackrepack.com/eset-nod32-antivirus-license-key/

I hope you write more relevant article on the same topic.

Activators4Windows said...

In contrast to other posts on this page, yours is unique.
KMSPico Activator

Patch Zip said...

Your post style is super Awesome and unique from others I am visiting the page I like your style

Guitar Pro

Crackedway said...

Wow! Your post style is super Awesome and unique from others I am visiting the page I like your style.

daemon-tools-ultra-

crack Store said...

I like your post style as it's unique from the others I'm seeing on the page.https://crackstores.com/serif-affinity-publisher-crack/

cracked 1 said...


Your post is super useful and admirable, thanks for sharing such excellent content. I like it. Tally ERP

Post a Comment