Saturday, July 3, 2010

Work In Progress (WIP)

Hi,

Today, i would like to share my latest WIP. Started yesterday 2nd of July 2010. Target to finish... don't know yet.. Maybe 1 month. ... Simple picture of flower bouquet with blue ribbon. Bought last Mei from Jinhua, China. Using 11CT aida fabric.

Actually, I just like the ribbon. Big blue ribbon. Before this, i'm selling this kit for RM 40. Last month, 2 set already bought by Nora from Kuantan and Zalina from Damansara. (Thanks dear . :) ) Then I decided to stitch this kit and challege myself if I can finish it by 1 month.... Bravo !...

So, enjoy....

The chart, see, nice right? So pretty and cute. Especially the blue ribbon

Start to stitch  2-July-2010, i started to stitch theblue ribbon


And today, 3-July-2010, after 2 days, the blue ribbon already have half

Enough for today, wait for next progress...



Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment